If you are looking for a really unique Hen party in Cornwall, Create Arts Café can offer a unique party tailored just for your Hen. We have two main options for the parties. Frist is to hire the whole venue and second is to hire the back only, which includes one large table suitable for up-to 8 people and two small drink/snack tables for your party. Prices below are marked for exclusive hire but the activity options and food options stay the same. Please contact for back table only hire and we can discuss in full. Back table hire is a cheaper option, however you will have the general public coming in from time to time to sit at the front of the cafe.
Our Creative Afternoon Tea Parties can be booked for as little as £65 per person which would include:
- Exclusive use of the Café inside and outside
- Complimentary bottle of Bubbly on arrival
- Your chosen craft activity lead by one of our carefuly selected practicioners
- A stunning spread of Afternoon Tea
Each Hen Party can pre book their creative activity from bunting to be used on the day of the wedding to jewellery making! We have an extensive list of activities for you to chose what suits you.
- Fabric Bunting with Karen Davis
- Wedding Textile Decorations with Karen Davis
- Paper Bunting with Christina Goodfellow
- Wedding Album or Wedding Guest Book Binding with Christina Goodfellow
- Scrapbook workshop which includes a final keepsake scrapbook to keep with Christina Goodfellow
- Large Paper Pom Pom Decorations with Pam from Paper Gardens
- 3D Paper Rose Decorations with Christina Goodfellow or Pam from Paper Gardens
- Decorative painted pebbles with Erin from Pelican Prints
- Glass Pendant and Earring sets with Zoe Schoning
- Woodland Jewellery with Sarah Drew
- Headdresses and Clips with Sarah Drew
- Vintage Jewellery with Sarah Drew
- Wool Pom Pom Garlands with Christina Goodfellow
- Customisable Knickers with Christina Goodfellow
- Clucking Print Art with Erin from Pelican Prints
- Printing Pinwheel keep sake with Erin from Pelican Prints
- Felt flower keep sakes with Erin from Pelican Prints
More added every week! If you have an idea in mind why not contact us and see if we can make it happen!
Your Afternoon Tea will be laid out for you to chose from the selection of goodies we will have on offer. Some of which will be seasonal, but if you have a preference to any cake flavour or have any food intolerances we can cater to suit your needs.
Your Afternoon Tea will look something like this:
- Three flavours of finger sandwiches
- Our Homemade Scones with Roddas Cream & Boddingtons Strawberry Jam
- A selection of Afternoon Cakes
- Pot of Cornish Tea, Speciality TeaPig Teas and Coffee for each guest
We are a fully licenced premises and so a selection of alcoholic beverages can be pre booked and added as extras.
Added extras can include:
- Decorations in your Hens colours
- Additional alcoholic beverages
- Additional soft drinks
- Ice Cream
- Adult party bags
- Professional cake
You have two options for your party times:
Morning Private Hire:
10.00am - Arrival Drinks
10:30 - Begin your chosen activity
12:30 - Afternoon Tea
13:30 - Photo Opportunity
14:00 - Cafe Closes
Afternoon Private Hire -
14:30 - Arrival Drinks
15:00 - Begin your chosen actvity
17:00 - Afternoon Tea
18:00 - Photo Opportunity
18:30 - Cafe Closes
Due to the Cafe being closed to the public we have to state that there needs to be a minimum number of Hens to attend. If the minimum number do not turn up, the minimum charge for 12 Hens at £65 each would be applicable including any pre ordered extra food or drink.
We need to have a minimum of 6 Hens and a maximum of 18 Hens for the partys to run. A total minimum charge for the exclusive hire of the Cafe would apply for only 6 Hens for example though.
For enquirys about dates and number of guests please enquire to: email@example.com
Sadly we can not run the party's in July & August.